Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures into the culinary world. They won’t be anything extravagant, so feel free to try them out on your own!
This is a very easy dish, with basic ingredients and a short cooking time. However, make sure you prepare the fish well in advance, as it needs to marinate for about two hours.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp white wine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl
- Lay thawed salmon in a bowl, and pour marinade over the fish
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Transfer salmon to baking pan
- Place in oven for 15 minutes
- Prepare glaze by melting butter & brown sugar
- After 15 minutes, pour the glaze over the salmon
- Place salmon back in the oven for an additional 5 minutes, or until glazed
- Serve! Thank you BasedGod!