After several months of work, we would like to announce the launch of Sibat Magazine with our Spring issue for 2011. Continue reading
Rumors are spreading across the internet that the iPad 2 could be released as early as April of 2011.
Conrad Roset. Women. Bright Colors. Enough Said.
In an astonishing marriage of surrealism, realism, abstract, and oil paint, Victor Rodriguez is BLOWING MY MIND.
Fantastic double entendre logos. Beautiful design PLUS practicality.
So the “Housewives of DC” finally premiered. In other news here’s a link to paint drying, it’s more interesting.
Ashton Worthington shows that photography is more than snapping pictures.
Joscha Kistner has gone from apprentice to master of his craft.
Emotion and energy of the Japanese warrior as captured by Aries Mulung.
Photographer/Designer duo Aleksey&Marina create beautiful art together.
Moschino gives us an colorful sneak preview of next year.
Run Feel like Michael Johnson with these Gold Nike Air Max ’97′s.
Michael Drake offers his guide to the Gentleman’s Wardrobe.
Daniel Widrig puts his own spin on clothing at Amsterdam Fashion Week.
3D graffiti from Graffiti Technica may be a sign of what’s to come.
- Click here.
- Give it 10 seconds to wash away your pain.
- Thank BP.
- Have a great weekend!
- The NY Times watches as Kanye ditches his Jesus-piece & dons the most respectable chain in hip-hop history.
- Gisele poses for Roberto Cavalli’s 40th anniversary.
- While one half of OutKast is making good music, the other half is just plain looking good.
- Premium presents an inspiring collection of shades from Jeremy Scott & Linda Farrow.
- Vans & Filson get ready to drop a Sk8-Hi/Era/Backpack package.
- Mercedes-Benz military vehicle is still a concept, but an amazing one.
- 21-year-old eliminates bulky bike locks forever.
- 50-foot luxury yacht appropriately named “Marvin The Martian” is not only environmentally ”green” and self-sufficient, but also a beautiful boat.
Some bad news for all my fellow James-Bond-in-the-form-of-Daniel-Craig fans. Earlier this week, MGM announced that they have indefinitely suspended development of James Bond 23, which was originally supposed to be release this year. Let’s hope another studio decides to pick it up! Thanks to Celebuzz for the heads up.
If you haven’t seen the “iPhone 4 vs. EVO 4G” animated videos yet, you’ve been missing out. No matter if you’re an Apple fan or hater, they are simply hilarious (watch here). As it turned out, they were created by a 25-year-old Best Buy employee, who has been under investigation by his employer for ”…openly disparaging our employees, our customers and our vendor partners.” Looks like they have cleared him of any wrongdoing and invited him back to work this week, but should he go back? What would you do?